What's new
Meteor Gaming Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

★ [MG] Meteor Gaming ★ Seeking Mature Players | ✔ NA ★

Levi

✪ Founder
Reactions
100% 0% 0%

Please Visit Our Discord Server!

Connect via http://discord.meteorgaming.net

Once you join our discord type !siege in chat to get the free =MG= SIEGE role!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Are you sick of toxic players?

Sick of toxic players in casual or ranked messing up your A-game? These types of teammates make Siege less fun to play. How do you overcome this? Find an exceptional group of mature players to play with - this forum is full of them.

I run a community of gamers from around the world that values maturity, excellence, and professionalism. Our Rainbow Six Siege team has been active since the start of the beta, and is always looking for new players to join.

The best thing you can do is to join our Public Discord Server and check out our Rainbow Six Siege channels. Talk to our friendly group of members and get started!

Last edited:

DraculSon

=MG= Member
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hi Levi! Just letting you know I’m in your discord and am interested in joint the team. Please feel free to email me or message me on discord. I’m in the Eastern part of NC so if I don’t get to your message immediately please allow some time to reply. I promise I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks!

Levi

✪ Founder
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
All good man, I'm a pretty busy guy too just send in a request to join the team!

Xzavier.R6

Reactions
0% 0% 0%
I'm looking to join your team Levi, 16 but am mature and non toxic and been looking for a team for awhile am a plat 2- Diamond player if thats needed